Thursday 11 November 2021

TIPS HIPICOS / RIDING TIPS

 





















Sometimes when my stress and anxiety levels are so high I go out with my horses even in the middle of the night. They'll come around me and I feel their calming energy. Sometimes my ptsd and anxiety get so bad I can't even breathe and my chest hurts. I curl up on my bed and pull a blanket over my head and shiver. When I can stuff it all in my pocket and get myself going, I go wrap my arms around the horse who's been with me for 25yrs. He wraps his neck around me and pushes \ pulls me against him,  RIGHT WHERE HIS BIG HEART LIES. 


A veces, cuando mis niveles de estrés y ansiedad son tan altos, salgo con mis caballos incluso en medio de la noche. Me rodearán y sentiré su energía tranquilizadora. A veces mi trastorno de estrés postraumático y mi ansiedad empeoran tanto que ni siquiera puedo respirar y me duele el pecho. Me acurruco en mi cama, me cubro la cabeza con una manta y tiemblo. Cuando puedo guardarlo todo en mi bolsillo y ponerme en marcha, rodeo con mis brazos al caballo que ha estado conmigo durante 25 años. Envuelve su cuello alrededor de mí y me empuja \ tira contra él, JUSTO DONDE MIENTE SU GRAN CORAZÓN. 


No comments:

Post a Comment